Screen Printing Policy | Website Policies
Caps SA Screen Printing Policy
- Artwork layouts can only be created once we have received a signed Sales Order.
- It is recommended that you send your artwork to us first so that we can check if your artwork is supplied in the correct format, size and resolution.
- Emailed artwork must be no larger than 20Mb, otherwise please supply artwork via https://wetransfer.com/ Artwork needs to be supplied in electronic format only in the following file types for us to attend to your order quickly and efficiently: PNG, JPEG,TIFF or PDF.
- Maximum print size is 450mm x 550mm.
- Artwork needs to be supplied at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Please note that T-Shirts South Africa will not be held responsible for poor quality of images where the initial artwork supplied is poor.
- Once we have done the layouts you will be asked to sign an Artwork Approval Form.
- By signing approval for us to print this design for you, you acknowledge you have full rights to this image.
- Orders that have a specific deadline need to be signed and paid for urgently as we will not commence branding without payment and a signed artwork approval form.
- Please be advised that colour will vary from what you see on screen to it actually being printed. Please supply us with both your Pantone and CMYK Codes.
- To avoid font and text changing when going to print, all fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions and always attach your
- PC fonts size and type. Pricing is based on print size, number of colours in artwork and number of garments to be printed.
- Screen printing allows for a maximum of 14 colours per print location.
- Set-up charges apply.
- Minimum order quantity is 50.
- Additional Charges appliy for folding and poly bagging per garment.
- Lead Time from receipt of Full Payment and Artwork Approval is 5 – 10 working days depending on quantity.